And we're back...

I know all things must come to an end, but who knew it would be this soon. Winter break is over, school has started, and we are already 14 days into the new year. With every New Year, comes a list of resolutions to correct mistakes and habits made in the year before. For me, these resolutions are typically forgotten around April. This year, I am determined to stick to my guns. I plan on breaking the spell of procrastination I am entranced in, dedicating more time studying, and working on my physical and mental health. Last year was a rough year for me, and I noticed these habits were playing a role in the outcome. By attending study seminars on my campus, being more organized, and pro-taking in self-care and daily exercising, I can see a new beginning. Possibly a reinvention of myself. Another resolution for the new year is to create a YouTube channel. On this channel I plan on discussing beauty tips, providing an insight on my life as a pharmacy student, and discussing the challenges that come along with being a minority in a small rural town. I feel this channel can be a great platform for students like me who are looking for tips on starting this career path. Overall, I am excited for the New Year and the manifestation that comes with it. As stated by Jim Rohn, "your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change." Until next time!

Comments

  1. Hi Bri! I think starting a YouTube channel could be a great opportunity for you and it sounds really exciting. I always enjoy watching makeup videos and feel like there always is a need for more makeup and beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, I love your idea to make you first blog about the new year and your resolutions! Your resolutions are such good ones, and I too would love to break the spell of procrastination. I am an avid watcher of all kinds of things on YouTube, especially beauty tips and daily vlogs. I hope you reach your goal of creating your own channel. If, and when you do, I'd love to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that making a Youtube channel would be awesome. Not only would it help other students out but it would also help keep you accountable and help better yourself. Look forward to seeing how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts