Social Media Competition


Over the past decade, social media has involved in so many ways. From Snapchat adding filters and special designed glasses to their app, to Instagram developing live and boomerang.These new advances constantly develop a challenge to remain on top in the industry. Each social media platform is looking for the next big and developing ways to stay on top. For example,Vine went out a business after an successful run, and now tiktik is on its peak which origins are of similar style. By remaining on top, these platforms get more consumers who would constantly come back. The goal of these companies, are to buy one another out so they can own remain on top. Although these companies make billions of dollars every year, they still strive to make more money and be the best in the game.

Comments

  1. I love how popular social media is today. My favorite platforms are Snapchat, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love all the filters are Snapchat and my favorite aspect about Instagram is being able to put on stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cool to think about how far social media has come in the past ten years. It makes me wonder where we will be in the next ten. Social media has impacted a lot when it comes to society, for the better or worse. I wonder if someday the majority of our lives will be involved in social media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social media has changed so much over the years. They way people and business's use social media has also changed drastically since it began. I was so sad when vine went out of business, it had so many funny videos on it. I wonder what social media platforms will be around when I am older.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts