My Top 3 Sites for Online Shopping



Now that i'm stuck in the house, I may or may not have participated in some online shopping. I've been looking for new outfits to wear just to freshen up my wardrobe and upgrade my style. If you are looking to order some new clothes as well, here are a couple of my favorite clothing sites.

Image result for pretty little thing logo

1.  Pretty Little thing
Pretty Little Thing is an UK-based retailer of fashion. On this site, you can find a range of styles from workwear to outfits for a night out on the town. One thing I enjoy most about this site is the affordability. The clothing found on this site are fairly priced and constructed from good quality fabrics. Not only are the clothes durable, but the site is always offering an online sale whether it's free shipping, 30% off, or the highest 75% off. I also love the packaging the items arrive in. Items are typically shipped in a pink unicorn logo bag like the image pictured above.  I also enjoy their fast order confirmation and shipping. To check out this site, click here.
Image result for fashion nova logo
2. Fashion Nova
Next on the list of online shopping is Fashion Nova. Fashion Nova is an American based retailer that is somewhat similar to Pretty Little Thing.  This site provides consumers with a spectrum of clothing styles. The site offers scrubs for healthcare professionals, bodycon dresses for a night out, dresses for prom, and accessories to match. This site is a little more expensive than Pretty Little Thing but it is worth it. The site also has a sale section which includes clothes $20 and below. Shipping is very fast on this site and customer service is wonderful. There is also an abundance of sales on this site, so make sure to be on the lookout.

Image result for oh polly logo

3. Oh Polly
The third and final site out of my top three is Oh Polly. Compared to the other two sites, this one is a more expensive. The outfits for purchase are more intricate and made of better quality. This site does not offer much sales but their clothes are to die for. If you are looking for a cute outfit for a night out or a classy dress for an elegant event, this is your site. Whenever i'm looking for outfits for my more  elegant events or if I want to look stylish in general, this is my go to.

Comments

  1. I have shopped at Pretty Little Thing before and I loved the clothes that I got! I have never heard of Oh Polly but I will definitely check it out. If you want to look for some new makeup, Ulta is having its 21 days of beauty right now, so everyday they have new items on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog, it is very helpful to implement in our work.



    Regards.
    Buy Clothes Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts