Update on Me


Image result for update
With the virus going on, lately everything has been so hectic. Work has become taunting, restaurants are shutting down, and students are requested to move off campus. I've been working for the past three days and let me tell you it was exhausting. All of the customers are rushing in to buy the whole store's inventory and trying to get their prescriptions as early as they can. At this point, I am just ready to go back home and attempt to relax. My best friend birthday is next weekend and she is finally turning 21 (no more sharing my licence lol) and she cancelled her plans. I was completely bummed because I wanted her to to have the big 21 experience and for it to be special. Since bars, clubs, and other social gathers are closed it ruined the plans for the weekend. On the upside, I am glad to go home and spend time with my family. Also, this semester is almost over but with all of this going on, I worried about how the semester is going to end. To my fellow classmates, enjoy this break from physical class but remember to stay focus. I wish you all the best for the rest of the semester.

Comments

  1. I can't imagine working at a store during this time. Rushing to buy the store's inventory is the perfect way to describe this week. I hope going home for you can give you some time to catch up on some R+R. I feel so bad for your friend who is turning 21. Talk about TERRIBLE timing for restaurants and bars closing. Good luck the rest of the semester. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts