Introducing Some of My Friends

I miss my friends, my turn up partners, my buddy ole pals. Since the Covid outbreak, we have all been social distancing to protect us and our love ones. When I traveled home, I expecting to spend time and enjoy the scene with favorite homies. Since I can’t see them, I thought I should make an appreciation post. Each week I’ll dedicate one friend.

First up is my longest friend Alyssa! Alyssa and I have been friends since 6th grade I’m at Arlington Middle School. It stated off as an quartet and slowly dwindled down to us two. She has been there for me through thick and then and she always have my back. Alyssa is not like everyone else. She has a beautiful smile that lights up the room, a personality that glows, and a loving heart. She is a warrior and one of the strongest people I have ever meet. She has been through a lot, conquered it all and came back stronger than ever. Currently she a has a degree in communications and is her first year of her master’s program. I’m am so proud of the women she’s become and I’m glad to call her my best friend!


                     





Comments

  1. I love your idea of featuring your friends each week as an appreciation post! Your friend, Alyssa, sounds like a fun person. I have also missed my friends while being in quarantine. Knowing that they are only like 5 minutes away and we can't hang out is the worst feeling. I am hoping things open back up soon and everyone can hang out with each other again. Gotta love family, but I need out of the house. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts